The ACT has entered a lockdown as a result of COVID-19 cases being identified in the community. The lockdown will remain in place until 5.00pm Friday 17th of September. We are now more available to help you join your online class! Our telephone hours have been extended to 6.15pm so you can call us if problems strike when your class starts. We want to help you stay with us during this lock-down. Please call 6257 6696.
People in the ACT can only leave their home for the following essential reasons:
- To shop for essentials like groceries and medicine and supplies that are essential for personal needs or for vulnerable people
- To obtain essential health care, including to undertake a Covid-19 test or receive a scheduled Covid-19 vaccination
- To exercise outdoors for no more than one hour per day, with one other person, or your household group
- To provide essential caregiving services
- To undertake essential work
As a consequence, we have moved all of our (private and group) classes online until further notice, including all courses today. Further information about the online transition will be given to you by your teacher.
For further information regarding the Covid-19 situation in ACT, please visit the ACT Covid-19 website.
Thank you for your understanding.