Venue & rooms For Hire
The Alliance Française de Canberra is located less than 5 minutes away from the city centre and has:
- 8 classes are available, all are equipped with a computer, a projector, a whiteboard and/or interactive whiteboard.
- 1 special class fully equipped for pre-kindies and kindies.
- 1 gallery, for welcoming drinks or art exhibitions.
- 1 main central room (110+ seats) with an Upright Piano, a projector, PA system, and an access to the bar and kitchen.
- A fully equipped kitchen for refreshments.
- 50 parking places available.
Venue hire is available for
- Classes, with possibility of welcoming breakfast or drinks, access to the photocopy machine.
- Hosting and sitting exams including other languages, university exams or DAEFLE, with possibility of supervision of the exam and then return the exam script(s) back to you or your institution.
- Corporate functions & meetings.
- Private parties, weddings, and birthday parties.
- Performance space rental for music concerts, student concerts, recording sessions, private music teaching, music examinations, auditions, master classes and public lectures, Australian Music Examinations Board exams (AMEB). The hall comes with an Upright Piano in very good condition, a fully equipped kitchen and PA system.
At your disposal at the Alliance Française:
- Tables, chairs, glasses and cutlery as well as a bar area with household appliances for cooking.
- An Upright Piano, a fully equipped kitchen and PA system, free to use for welcoming cocktail or drinks.
Please fill the form below and come to the Alliance française to proceed with the rental.
FACILITIES-AGREEMENT-AFC-2016.docx (136.5 KB)
FACILITIES-AGREEMENT-AFC-2016.pdf (732.9 KB)
For further information, please contact the Office manager by email or phone: Maryse Papin or at (02) 6257 6696.