Workshop Impressionism (Independent/Advanced)
Date: 29 Jun 2019, 10:00am - 4:00pm (GMT+10:00) Sydney
- Discover about famous French Impressionist artist Claude Monet
- Immerse in the historical and artistic context of change through the exhibition of 1874.
- Learn about major characteristics and key ideas of French Impressionist movement
- Understand and examine the interplay of colors and light
- Analyze common subjects, techniques, styles and how they progress
- Prepare for the NGA’s visit
Blue cheese salad
Burgundy beef with mashed potatoes
“Monet Impression Sunrise” exhibition at National Gallery of Australia with a French-speaking guide.