Wine tasting soirée - 16 October
Date: 16 Oct 2020, 5:30pm - 7:00pm (GMT+10:00) Canberra
Many of you came to our Wine tasting soirée on 21 August and we are delighted to launch the next edition, on 16 October! The Alliance
Française de Canberra and French Flair are teaming up once again to offer you a new very special wine tasting soirée! You are invited to a
convivial, elegant and pleasant soirée, where you will be guided through the tasting of 6 French wines and their 6 matching cheeses of
exceptional quality, by expert Christophe Rébut. He will also give a masterclass on wines. What could be better than a professional
selection of wines, an assortment of cheese and appetizers to nibble on, and the opportunity to purchase these exquisite wines at special
Explore the wines of Beaujolais and Languedoc with this sublime selection of six wines:
- 2018 Beaujolais Blanc Roche Noire, Domaine Lathuilière-Gravallon
- 2018 Corbières Blanc, Domaine Les Cascades
- 2018 Pic Saint Loup Rosé Mescladis, Domaine Clavel
- 2018 Brouilly Pisse Vieille, Domaine Lathuilière-Gravallon
- 2018 Montpeyroux Le Mas, Domaine Clavel
- 2015 Corbière Cuvée L, Domaine Les Cascades
We hope to see many of you there. Due to social distancing, tickets are selling fast !
Sorry, you've missed the RSVP deadline for this event.