JUNIOR DELF A1 (SESSION 1) EXAM
Approx $129.00 USD
The junior version of DELF has the same basic structure as the standard DELF. Only the topics are different: the materials take into account the interests of young people.
It can only be taken by children of secondary-level age. The diploma awarded is identical to the standard DELF diploma.
The examinations are independent, and candidates can register for the examination of their choice. Each examination evaluates the four communication skills: reading, listening, writing and speaking.
A Junior Registration is MANDATORY to pass the exam. If you don't have one, you can go to this page and add it to your cart: JUNIOR REGISTRATION.
Choose A1 if you can:
- introduce yourself and introduce someone
- understand ads and basic spoken instructions
- understand basic short texts
- fill in a form with personal details
- answer basic questions
- ask basic questions
- interact in French to buy something and pay
Official exam samples - A1 Junior