JUNIOR DELF A2 (SESSION 2) EXAM
Approx $113.85 USD
The junior version of DELF has the same basic structure as the standard DELF. Only the topics are different: the materials take into account the interests of young people.
It can only be taken by children of secondary-level age. The diploma awarded is identical to the standard DELF diploma.
The examinations are independent, and candidates can register for the examination of their choice. Each examination evaluates the four communication skills: reading, listening, writing and speaking.
A Junior Registration is MANDATORY to pass the exam. If you don't have one, you can go to this page and add it to your cart: JUNIOR REGISTRATION.
Choose A2 if you can:
- realize easy daily tasks in French (interact with a shopkeeper for a purchase, make inquiries, take public transportation, etc.)
- using most common polite forms of address and dialogues
- tell a past event
- understand a basic conversation
- talk about your likes and dislikes and explain
- describe your daily life and close environment (hobbies, work, family, friends)
- understand a personal letter / email and answer (to thank, invite, apologize, accept or refuse an invitation)
- understand information to direct yourself
- link sentences with connecting words such as "et", "mais", "parce que", "d'abord", "ensuite", etc
Official exam samples - A2 Junior