Want to continue learning while at home or at work? Alliance Française de Canberra now offers the Combo Course to combine face-to-face and online learning!
The course is divided into 3 hours of face-to-face classes between Monday to Thursday (6-8pm) or Saturday mornings
(9am-12pm) and 1 hour of online content and activities.
You might be familiar with face-to-face classes, but what will you find online?
• Access to Mon Alliance, the Alliance's brand new language learning platform
• New interactive exercises every week assigned by your teacher to suit your progression
• Tutoring to keep you motivated
• An active social platform to use your new french skills with your teacher and classmates
Alliance française de Canberra now offers Get Fluent, an
app for students who attend a group class at the Alliance Française!
A language app available exclusively for students (from A1 to B1) who attend a group class at
the Alliance Française, in
addition to your course.
After each lesson, new exercises following the content and rhythm of your class – (including audio exercises!) - are released into the app.
An app... a day keeps your Frenglish away! Alliance française de Canberra has teamed up with Frantastique to offer our members a fun-filled opportunity to continue practising French outside the classroom. Sign up to this brand new app and receive a daily email with an assortment of personalised exercises, mini-lessons, fun stories and historical notes! And because we're sure you'll love it, we're happy to let you try it for FREE for up to 7 days!
• A 'daily workout' approach: 15 minutes to read, listen and answer questions daily
• An engaging and fun narrative: Victor Hugo will be your guide
• Immediate and customized corrections
• Pedagogy that adapts to the level of the user and takes into account the time passed in between sessions
Available on PC, tablet & smartphone.