Wine Tasting soirée - 21 August
Approx $37.65 USD
Wine Tasting soirée
The Alliance Française de Canberra and French Flair are teaming up once again to offer you a new very special wine tasting soirée! You are invited to a convivial, elegant and pleasant soirée, where you will be guided through the tasting of 6 French wines of exceptional quality, by expert Christophe Rébut. He will also give a masterclass on wines. What could be better than a professional selection of wines, an assortment of cheese and appetizers to nibble on, and the opportunity to purchase these exquisite wines at special package prices?
- 2018 Savoie Cru Cruet Prémices (Jacquère), Philippe Grisard
- 2018 Saumur Argile (Chenin Blanc) Château du Hureau
- 2017 Bandol Blanc Cuvée de la Ville de Sanary (Clairette), Domaine Ray-Jane
- 2017 Savoie Obstinée (Mondeuse Noire), Philippe Grisard
- 2017 Saumur Champigny Tuffe (Cabernet Franc), Château du Hureau
- 2016 Bandol Rouge, Domaine Ray-Jane
We hope to see many of you there. Due to social distancing, places are limited so don't hesitate to book fast.